04 February 2012

Top CRM Blogs

Chris Bucholtz has listed the top CRM blogs of 2011. Well, as you can make out from this blog - I am not a good creator, but do read up from time to time. Even if you don't care about the blogs listed here, you should go through them at least four times in four weeks before outright rejecting any of them. They take up precious little time, but have the potential to give you something new (in CRM ofcourse).

My own list of sites (note - not only blogs) is not as lengthy, but does keep me occupied for a couple of hours in the week.

  • Paul Greenberg's blog: Though Mr. Greenberg dropped the organization I work for in this year's CRM idol :). His posts are informative, full of CRM with a touch of humor
  • Enterprise Irregulars: I am fairly regular on this site (through my reader). There are a bunch of really smart people who talk about a lot of things (not CRM, or IT alone)
  • DestinationCRM: Well, this looks like a 90s magazine, and website. But, is a good source of information
  • CRM Outsiders: This started more because of my interest in SugarCRM, but has continued ever since
  • CRM Daily: A few good posts about CRM information can make one's day

What do you think, are you a regular anywhere else!?


No comments:

Post a Comment